First of all, please notify police on 131 444 or use a report form (for WA only)
If you already have a Bikelinc profile, update the status of your bike to ‘Stolen’.
- If someone other than police has found your bike and they’ve checked Bikelinc, they may contact you directly to arrange the return, only using details you’ve selected as being accessible.
- Use your social media links to rally the cycling community to help find your bike.
If you’re new to Bikelinc and haven’t yet created a profile, this is the ideal time to do it after you’ve notified police about the theft by calling 131 444.
- Create your own profile with all your bike/s details.
- Add the all-important serial number, police report number, photos and as many details as you can to make it easy for police to match you and your bike.
- If you don’t have your serial number recorded anywhere, it may be possible that the retailer will have a copy.
- Join thousands of other bike enthusiasts who want to keep moving and disrupt bike theft.
- Keep your membership and bike details up-to-date.